Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake



So my favourite patisserie Le 15 ran a Twitter contest early this week and guess who won? (No prizes for guessing!) My spoils were half a kilo of the most gorgeous raspberries.

Obviously I had to try out some raspberry recipes. I decided to make one savoury and one sweet dish – I made a tangy Raspberry Cilantro Salsa, which goes perfectly with Tortilla chips (I’ll post that recipe soon) and I used a bulk of those raspberries for this lovely Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake.


Is that picture making you salivate? Well then, here’s the recipe! Give it a try and feel like a MasterChef when you see the end result :) 

This recipe makes one 22cm (or 24cm) cheesecake.

You’ll need:
For the Base
For the Filling


For the Topping

How to:



Labels: , , , ,